Order in the next 17 hours 2 minutes to start processing tomorrow
File has errors, check settings and see message at bottom.
Qty: 1 Price: 1 Units: mm
Options: MJF, Raw, Default
- MJF Nylon 11 – Ink Jet sintering that provides a raw ash grey part. Thermoplastic material delivering optimal mechanical properties. Best parts are black but colors can be used with a darker based and some inconsistences. Wall thickness recommendation is 1mm. PA 11 is ideal for producing ductile, quality, functional parts.
- MJF Nylon 12 – Ink Jet sintering that provides a raw ash grey part. High-dimensional accuracy and high strength qualities. Best parts are black but colors can be used with a darker based and some inconsistences. Wall thickness recommendation is 1mm. PA 12 is ideal for producing strong, functional, detailed complex parts.
- MJF Full Color – Ink Jet sintering that provides a full color part matching the colors defined in the uploaded .3mf file.
- MJF Polypropylene – Ink Jet sintering that provides a raw ash grey part. Polypropylene is a versatile material ideal for a wide range of automotive, consumer, industrial, and medical applications. Wall thickness recommendation is 1mm.
- MJF Glass-Filled Nylon - Ink Jet sintering that provides a raw ash grey part. Glass-Filled provides more rigidity for stronger parts. High-dimensional accuracy and high strength qualities. Best parts are black but colors can be used with a darker based and some inconsistences. Wall thickness recommendation is 1mm.
- SLS Nylon PA2200– White powder sintered together with a laser. High-dimensional accuracy and good strength qualities. Can be dyed any color with more vibrant bright colors. Wall thickness recommendation is 1mm.
- SLS Nylon PA12– Off white powder sintered together with a laser. High-dimensional accuracy and good strength qualities like PA2200. Cost Less to manufacture and small box contraints. Can be dyed any color with more vibrant bright colors. Wall thickness recommendation is 1mm.
- TPU – A rubber like plastic that is sintered together with a laser at low temperature. High-dimensional accuracy and very strong. Recommended to have wall thicknesses of at or above 0.75mm. Can be dyed any color. Good for soles, padding, cases, protective gear and clips.
- Proto Plus - Proto Plus is photosensitive resin material which has accurate and durable features. It is designed for use on solid state SLA additive manufacturing platforms. It has good and smooth surface finishing, good toughness, not easy to break, suitable for product verification, functional prototypes, master patterns, concept models, general parts in automotive, medical and consumer electronics industries.
- WaterTight - WaterTight Proto is a photo sensitive resin material with tough texture and excellent waterproof performance developed by DSM which can be used to make precision parts for prototyping and functional testing.
- Smooth GP - Smooth GP resin is the first DSM low-viscosity photosensitive resin material introduced in our field because of its high smoothness.Stable performance, wide application, has been trusted and recognized by our customers for a long time, its performance is similar to engineering plastics ABS and PBT.
- Transparent Plus - It is a kind of resin material which can show transparent effect. After printing out, It will be post-processed with sanding, polish, fumigation and UV etc., so as to achieve its smooth and transparent effect. It is generally used in appearance hand-board samples, such as water cups, containers and so on.
- Tough Plus - It is our newly introduced DSM low-viscosity photosensitive resin material. Materials in hardness, toughness,The temperature resistance is better. It is widely used and is one of the more popular materials in the market
- High Temp TS - High Temp TS exhibits superior strength and durability. Heat tolerance up to 60° C. It has a wide range of applications. With High Temp TS, you can create large, accurate parts with excellent surface quality and isotropic mechanical properties.
- Imagine Black - Imagine Black is a low-viscosity photosensitive resin material. Because of its high smoothness, good dimensional stability, strong chemical resistance, and stable performance, this resin is widely trusted and recognized by our customers. Its performance is similar to engineering plastics, such as ABS and PBT.
- Aluminum - Aluminum alloy is the most widely used class of non-ferrous metal structure materials in the industry. Low density but relatively high strength which is close to or beyond high-quality steel and good plastic. With excellent electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance, this aluminum alloy can be processed into various profiles which makes it the industry’s widely used material.
- Stainless Steel 17-4 PH - 17-4PH steel is a martensite precipitation hardened stainless steel with high strength, high hardness, good welding performance and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless Steel 316L - 316L steel is a stainless steel material with excellent corrosion resistance and processing hardening properties.
- Raw – Raw is the surface finish right out of the printer after all the excess powder has been removed. Currently only option for metal printing.
- Tumbled – Tumbled is the part being placed in plastic bead media and tumbled for 1 to 2 hours for a smoother finish.
- Polished – Polished is the part being tumbled and then shot peened. This provides a very smooth part.
- Vapor Polished –Vapor polishing is the process of smoothing the surface of 3D printed parts. The results give your models the look of professionally made injection molded parts.
- Default (White) - Finished part from SLS printing. Vibrant white color and easily dyed.
- Default (Raw Grey) - Finished part from MJF printing. Dark base with an ash look.
- Black – Parts dyed black with nylon professional dye for the best and most consistent color.
- Colored SLS – SLS parts dye bright colors very well. The white parts provide the best results for dyeing colors other than black.
- Colored MJF – MJF parts can be colored the primary colors with success. The parts come out dark and have some inconsistences because of the black base underneath the littler powder on top of the part.
- Full Color MJF – HP MJF Full Color technology is available when uploading full color .3mf files, color will match the colors defined in the file.
- SLS - Selective Laser Sintering: Laser fuses polymer powder, Low cost per part, high productivity, and no support structures, Excellent mechanical properties resembling injection-molded parts. BEST FOR: Functional prototyping and end-use production, Functional prototyping, patterns, molds and tooling
- MJF - Like SLS but it is more isotropic for higher strength in the z-axis.
- SLA – Stereolithography: Laser cures photopolymer resin, Highly versatile material selection, Highest resolution and accuracy, fine details. BEST FOR: Functional prototyping, patterns, molds and tooling
- SLM – Selective Laser Melting: Precise, durable, lightweight metal parts. Best For: Complex geometries and structures with thin walls and hidden voids or channels.
Package each item(s) per file name with label showing file name and qty, $2 per line item.
Custom Dimension $2 per line item, customer must provide PDF showing callouts they need checked. A paper copy will be included in the shipment and a pdf copy will be emailed to customer. At least one part will be checked per line item, max of 10%.
Photo will be taken and emailed to customer, one photo per line item, $.75 fee.
- Economy orders will take up to twice as long but have a 20% discount on price. They may process sooner.
- Standard orders will process at the normal advertised leadtimes
- Expedited orders are limited to MJF & SLS Nylon materials, when clicking on the checkbox all items already in the quote will be converted to MJF Nylon if they aren't already. Expedited orders costs an extra $40 per order plus a 100% markup on each part. Turn around on print is 2 business days for orders placed before 2pm MST, expedited shipping is available as well. The box size limitation on expedited parts is 330mm x 280mm x 50mm. The non-expedited order total must be below $1200 in order to use this option.
Default lead time is 4 business days for MJF/SLS with raw finish and
default color for orders over $100
Leadtime Rules (in business days):
> $1000 & 2 finishes
>$1000 & 2+ Finishes
> $2000 & 2 finishes
>$2000 & 2+ Finishes
> $3000 & 2 finishes
|MJF Full Color||10||11||12||13||14|
|MJF Poly Pr||10||11||12||13||14|
|SS 17-4 PH||15||16||17||18||19|
|Add 1 day for every $1000 increment over $4000 in total price|
|Due to high production demand any order under $100 will have a lead time of 10 business days. If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com.|